- Do you have old photos that are fragile and are beginning to fade and deteriorate?
- Are your photo albums, scrapbooks, memorabilia and children’s artwork stored in cumbersome containers where they never see the light of day?
- Do you have slides and negatives that you are unable to view or that are at risk of damage?
- Would a simple solution that protects your precious memories from fire, flood, theft and other disasters bring you peace of mind?
- Would you enjoy sharing your photos with others through photo books, slideshows and online sharing sites?
If you answered yes to these questions, then digitizing your photos and memorabilia may be just the solution you need. Converting your print photos, slides, negatives, albums and memorabilia to digital images is a smart investment. You can rest easily knowing your memories are protected from loss, and they can be shared and enjoyed for generations to come.
We understand that your memories are precious, and you can be assured that we will treat them as if they were our own. Our platinum scanning services are designed to provide the highest level of service and value for your investment.
Here are a few key features of our platinum print scanning services:
- We handle your items with white gloves and carefully remove any dust to ensure the best possible scan
- We hand feed your photos into a professional grade Kodak scanner or place them on a Kodak flatbed scanner in an organized sequence
- We scan your photos at 600 dpi, which allows for reprinting in a size larger than the original
- We orient all scans the correct way and organize them in named folders
- We rename all scanned images to make it easy to find and use your photos in other projects
- We secure all scans by using two backup methods so your collection is secure
Many people spend a significant amount of time and money to maintain and protect possessions like cars, furniture and clothing, all of which can be replaced. Sadly, they don’t give their photos – their irreplaceable possessions and memories – a second thought until it’s too late.
That’s why making an investment to protect your photo collection is such a wise decision. In fact, it’s priceless. Contact us to get started today.